Research | Poetry | Contact
My long-form publications include Translinguality, Transmodality, and Difference: Exploring Dispositions and Change in Language and Learning, written with Bruce Horner & Cynthia Selfe, and Writing Workflows: Beyond Word Processing, written with Derek Van Ittersum and forthcoming from University of Michigan Press.
I am currently working on three major research projects: an archival study of the telephone, a series of case studies about writers & writing technologies, and the development of an electronic publishing collective at Miami University. For a list of recent publications, please refer to my CV.
I am also a senior editor of Computers & Composition Digital Press, and I built & maintain Rhetorlist.
I have received the Hugh Burns Best Dissertation Award, the Michelle Kendrick Outstanding Digital Production/Scholarship Award, and the Sweetland/University of Michigan Press Publication Prize.
My poetry has appeared in a number of literary magazines and websites. A few are available online:
- Survival Tips for a Parallel Universe -- featured author chabook published by the Mid-American Review. Available for download under a Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license.
- “New Ruin, Old World” at DIAGRAM
- “Governing Bodies” at Verse Daily
- “On Realizing I Tend To End With Nature Imagery” at Verse Daily
- “Real Buck Attacks Ceramic Deer” at The Pedestal Magazine
- “A Brief Meditation on Movement” at qarrtsiluni
- “A Sky of Cinders” at The New River Journal of Hypertext and Digital Art
The best way to get in touch with me is via email
(email@example.com) or Twitter (@timlockridge). You can also find me on Github and LinkedIn.